i normally respect peoples’ opinions but
the whole “weh weh weh technology makes us all stupid/turns us all into zombies/TECHNOLOGY IS JUST BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD” shit whenever i hear it i’m just
shut up you pretentious pissbaby and go cry back into the iphone i know damn well you have
Do you have to be so rude about it? Like, I get why you strongly disagree but saying things like “shut up you pretentious pissbaby and go cry back…” kind of detracts from any statement in my eyes.
Reblog if you’re in the Pokémon Colosseum/Pokémon XD/Orre fandom
This fandom is way too small and I WANT TO KNOW YOU ALL AND FOLLOW YOU.
So reblog so I can follow you.
And message me if you want about these games because seriously I will never shut up about them.
Be safe, everyone. The Weather Channel is on it.
I can feel this storm system in my bones and I’m nOT HAPPY ABOUT IT.
Oh yaaaaay look what I get to drive through on my way to a show todaaaaaaaay.
Oh dear, we’re in the yellow region. :C I hope everyone is safe.
/ signal boosting
I’m signal boosting this for anyone else that lives within this area too.
OOC:Guys, I know a few of you are from this area so PLEASE BE SAFE
((I’m in the red area. Oh… There’s at least a high chance of losing the power then since we do have some strong winds and it’s pouring rain on and off.))
I can’t help but notice that the colours cut off where Ottawa dips in. Like the storm isn’t going to enter Canada just because it’s Canada.
Okay, mollusc Pokémon have, like, no consistency with their Egg Groups
From the gastropods:
- First there’s Slugma in Amorphous. First gastropod so we had nothing to compare it to.
- Then there’s Shellos in Amorphous and Water 1. Okay, the extra egg group is excusable. After all, they are Water-types and a more aquatic variety of slug.
- Then there’s Shelmet, a Bug-type in the Bug group. What happened to Amorphous? And what happened to Bug being the type and Egg-group of only insects and Arachnids?
- Then there’s Goomy, a Dragon-type in the Dragon group. Okay, GF, I’ve got no problems with you making your slugs into Dragons, but being a Dragon never stopped Flygon, Noivern or Altaria from being able to breed with the creatures they were based on. Pokémon have two Egg Groups for a reason.
Now the bivalves:
- Shellder in Water 3. A group reserved for aquatic invertebrates. Which bivalves are! We are making perf-
- Clamperl in Water 1. Never mind. I guess it’s because it evolves into eels… But like with Goomy above, there’s a free Egg Group slot.
- Omanyte in Water 3 and Water 1. Yes, there. Was that so hard? it’s an aquatic Pokémon with no spine.
- Octillery in Water 1 and Water 2. In the opposite situation to Clamperl, this one starts as a fish and becomes a mollusc. It can breed with Omanyte, but why isn’t it classified as an invertebrate?
- Inkay in Water 1 ad Water 2. Okay, this is completely consistent with Octillery so I guess it’s not really an example of what this post is allegedly about, but… Water 2 is the fish group. Inkay is in no way a fish. Water 1 is also the ‘other Water-types and sea dwellers group’. Inkay is not a Water-type and does not live in the sea, in addition to fitting quite well in another Water Egg Group (can you guess which one?)
Yeah so conclusion is GameFreak made an “Aquatic Invertebrate” Egg Group so they could put an Archeopteryx in it and send the molluscs to wherever.
EDIT: I’m sorry, I’ve made the grievous error of forgetting two more gastropods:
- Manaphy and Phione are in Water 1 and Fairy. Don’t have much to say on that but one of them is shared with Shellos. Not the other gastropods of course.
To the THEORY-MOBILE!
Basically I have a theory that: The Shadow Dragonite was meant for Ardos
I can explain this theory with the following logic process:
- Ardos and Eldes have the same rank and are equally close to the Grand Master.
- In spite of this, Eldes has one more Shadow Pokémon than Ardos and is the only one with a Shadow Pseudo-Legendary.
- Dragonite is the only other Shadow Pseudo-legendary in XD.
- As Dragonite was stolen “fresh off the production line” we never find out who it was meant for.
- Judging by previous patterns Shadow Legendaries and Shadow Pseudos are given to only the highest ranked members of Cipher. And judging by Miror B. and his Sudowoodo stronger Admins are given them first (sorry Miror).
- Eldes is the strongest of the Admins and Ardos is the second strongest.
If you put these statements together the same way I did then you get: If the Shadow Dragonite had been given to an actual Cipher member it would have been Ardos because he’s the same rank as and only slightly weaker than the guy who got the other Shadow Pseudo-Legendary. Additionally if Ardos had been given the Shadow Dragonite he would have the same number of Shadow Pokémon as Eldes.
turn that frown
But… It wasn’t frowning in the first place?
Next, I plan to create an army of SHADOW POKéMON that work independently on my orders alone.
When this second step is done, I will take over the world without having to rely on bothersome people.
Grand Master Greevil on the future of Cipher
Did anyone ever stop to consider this? If the XD Project had went through Greevil would have kicked out just about everyone. Cipher would become only 3 men (at most) with a nigh unstoppable army of brainwashed super-Pokémon being produced en mass in a fully automated factory.